Deadline: 31 October
Gonzaga University is looking for a part-time reference librarian to work evening and/or weekend hours, depending upon library needs. The position will start in November, 2014 and is a year-round position.
• Work and interact effectively with students, faculty and staff to provide reference services in person, via chat, phone and email.
• Provide one on one assistance with library resources, including a wide range of online databases and electronic resources.
• Work on special projects delegated by the Reference Department;
• Attend staff meetings; and
• Participate in safety and training activities
MINIMUM QUALIFICATION: Master of Library Science from an ALA accredited program.
DESIRED QUALIFICATION: Community college or other academic library experience.
If you are interested, please complete an online application form at Gonzaga University’s Human Resources website at https://gonzaga.peopleadmin.com — the closing date is October 31 at midnight.
If you have questions about the position, contact John S. Spencer, Reference Services Coordinator (email@example.com).