Program proposals are now being accepted for the 2016 Washington Library Association Conference at the historic Davenport Hotel in Spokane, April 27-29. All proposals from public, school, academic and special libraries, and library staff and advocates, will be considered. Now is the time to reach out to the dynamic presenters in your professional communities or share your own skills and experience by leading a Conference Session or a Preconference Workshop.
· Proposals are due no later than June 29.
· Primary Contacts will be notified of proposal status by August 7.
· All Preconference Workshops will be held April 27.
· All Conference Sessions will be held April 28-29.
To submit a Preconference Workshop proposal (3-7hrs long), please use this form.
To submit a Conference Session proposal (75 minutes long), please use this form.
To submit a Spotlight on Success proposal (table displays), please use this form.
If you have questions regarding conference programs or this proposal process, please contact the program team below. We look forward to receiving your proposals!
– 2016 Conference Program Chairs, Cathy Grant & Emily Keller
– WLA Conference Program Coordinator, Kate Laughlin